Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recovery.

 Really just a short note to catch you up.  If you facebook with me you know I just had gallbladder surgery.  It was stoned man, I needed to get rid of the worthless bum.  I'm trying to pull everything together here and get Christmas gifts made.. I have almost finished the first knitted ball of three that I need to complete for my very young nephews.
It's taken longer than I thought I would.  It always does.
And I need to start on Madie's doll. 

Still, I'm happy with how the ball is turning out...  This one I did in Old fashioned, muted colors, left overs from my wash cloth cotton yarn, and I like how it looks so vintage.  Let me know what you think.  I love that this pattern comes from Knitty. (the online knitting magazine) and that the woman who came up with it is a mother of four boys who lives in Ireland.  Knitting makes the world smaller.. brings us all together right?

No comments: