1. Why is my house, never, ever clean?
2. Wanting it clean, and having it clean is not the same thing, ever.
3. Cleaning my house will take a re-dedication to my sisterhood of the "fly lady" and I have no choice but to start all over again.
4. Sam's room will require a call to HAZMAT. I hope that they can respond quickly, I fear for his life.
5. This re-dedication leaves very little time for yarn, this could (WILL) effect the quality of life for those I live with.
6. When you shave under one arm and forget to shave the other side, you start to question your sanity.
2 days ago