Saturday, March 14, 2009

Newly dyed yarns..

(unfair advantage to the other pictures.. it's outside)

So, I dyed some more yarn yesterday.. too much yarn because I can barely move my shoulder today... ouch. That was a mistake, but I have pictures.
Unfortunately, the pictures do no justice to the real yarn, they are so much brighter than this. Pretty, pretty, shinny, shinny! (For those of you, not in the know... that is from the cartoon, "My Gym Partner's a Monkey"... don't ask me to explain, YouTube it....)






Really, I wish you could see these in real life, they are really vibrant. I've decided that I absolutely have to make a "Chestnut Cloud" for myself. I want the "Emerald City" and the "Tropical Seas" and the "Elizabeth's Eyes" (Taylor...it's really violet!) Frankly I think that I will have to eventually have all of these in my own stash. So much for non-bloating the sock yarn!

2 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous!

Joan's Good Life said...

Oooooohhhhhh! Lovely! So where do your skeins get sold through? How can some one like me purchase some of your ever so lovely yarn?
I feel a desperate "need" coming on......