Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hair cuttin time..

I'm afraid... it's time to cut hair again.. and yes, the ear cutting incident WAS the last time their hair was cut, and yes, they do look like some strange update on the Beatles invasion. I am paralyzed with the fear of ear cutting.. and of the (understandable) look of "you've got to be kidding me right?" that will come my way when I mention that we will be cutting hair tonight.


Everyone.. pray... I am in the calm before the storm. I hope I come out the other side unscathed.. and that my children still have their ears.

2 comments:

pam said...

I hope it goes well! I remember the last time!

Joan's Good Life said...

Gosh, I hope it went well. I snipped a bit of ear off my son once. That was nearly 20 years ago but I still see that look of shock, disbelief and pain on my little boys face... the memory still horrifies me to this day! =-}