Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catch up.

Just to let everyone know, I am having surgery on 2-16-09 on my shoulder. The cortisone was really a good thing, because I now know that eventually I will be able to move my arm perfectly. After we get the piece of bone out of the way of my sideways movement, I will be able to work myself up to full use, but not before.

In the mean time I am doing quite well on the sweater, I am almost done with the increases on the sleeves (doing them at the same time on 2 circs.. see..





Here is the body, up to the underarm, (sounds so much better then "up to the arm pitts!) hard to see the detail.




I am really looking forward to doing the color work on the sweater, I just hope that I can get it done so that I can wear it sometime this season, and not have to put it away for the summer months. I must confess that I am ready to start an Aran to steek as well... A nice cream colored sweater to wear with anything.


Now, I'm just getting greedy.

1 comment:

Joan's Good Life said...

Wow! You REALLY knit! I mean, like clothes! I am so envious... I am still working on my little scarflet and although I am finally nearly done... I'm still not done. It seems to be taking forever! If I finish this then I'll start work on a little no-sleeve, open cardigan. Now THAT will be a real challenge! Not that this darn scarflet hasn't been..... =-(