Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Okay

Typing with one hand doesn't work well, so Mom is typing for me...everybody say hi Mom!

The surgery went well. They removed the whole bursa, said it will regenerate itself. Also found a 1" X 1/2" piece of bone on the front of the shoulder that they did not see on the MRI or x-ray. Cool huh? Dr. was surprised and pleased, said that this will allow me to move my arm without hurting now. Just wanted to let you know, and my wit and wisdom will have to wait a while before you hear from me again unless Mom comes over and plays me. Thanks for all the well wishes, I'll keep an eye out for any comments.

3 comments:

pam said...

Oh good! I'm glad everything is okay. Oh, and Hi to your mom!

Joan's Good Life said...

I knew you'd be good! I've been praying for you! So...does it hurt as much as they were all saying? (sorry, there was all that talk about pain, just wondered if it is as bad as they said.) I hope not! I personally hate pain. I am currently psyching myself up to go to the dentist. I HATE SHOTS! Did you get good drugs? ;-) I hope you feel better soon!

And... Hi to mom! ;)

chellebelle said...

oddly enough, it feels like being having your stomach do loop de loops in your shoulder(typing with one hand stinks!) not traditional pain, something deeper.. not as horrible as before th surgery but I can't use the hand yet, so who knows?