Sam has to write sentences for his spelling words.. Sam really likes to get his point across. I am glad that Sam's English teacher has a good sense of humor--
1. I would have like to have divided my homework load.
2. If I had to eternally do homework, I would die.
3. My bouncy ball’s deflated.
4. I scarcely enjoy doing homework.
5. A silhouette is a shadow that stands still.
6. I can barely stand having this much homework.
7. I hate amusement parks.
8. I am sincere about wanting to be done with my homework.
9. My kittens are adorable.
10. Consequently, if I do not get my homework done, my mom will ground me.
Winterfest 2017 ~The Final Preparations
5 days ago