Friday, December 12, 2008

Bicker, bicker, bicker....

"Mom! Sam hit me!"
"He stepped on my hair!"
"Only one hair!"
"It was 36 hairs!"
"You were laying in front of my bedroom door, your head was in the way!"
"I can lay in the hallway in front of your door if I want too!"


"Mom, Sam bent my finger back!"
"Your balloon touched my balloon!"
"You stood right in front of me with your balloon!"

"Mom, Ben ste..."

"That's it! Both of you, to your rooms... Separately, your own rooms, not mine! No talking!"

My boys have been in the corner so often lately that their foreheads are developing points... I am considering repainting their rooms with bars...

Ben comes out a few minutes later.

"Where is my harmonica?"
"I took it from you the last time you were in your room"
"I want it back!"
"No, you want to play it while you are in your room being punished, because it annoys your brother... go back to your room"

Ben has a wicked and subtle sense of humor he does....

Are you there God? It's me, Mom...

Geesh

No comments: